Tuesday, March 17, 2020

feso

Why Is Art Garfunkel My All-Time Favorite Male Vocalist?

Why Is Art Garfunkel My All-Time Favorite Male Vocalist?

Introduction

Yes, you read that title correctly. I do not mean to imply that no other male vocalists are talented, many of them are. I just feel that Mr. Garfunkel is the best in my lifetime. Why do I say so? That is precisely what this blog will address. There is no right or wrong answer, it is strictly my opinion. So sit back, relax and read this blog and I will explain my reasons.

His Music is for Multiple Generations

No matter what generation you hail from, you likely have heard of Art Garfunkel. Whether it is his duet work with the equally legendary Paul Simon, or as a solo artist, the man has been in the music business for decades. If you are an admirer of his, you likely have something in common with family members or associates of other generations. Music like that tends to bring people together.

Art Can Perform Any Genre of Music

People seem to like to categorize entertainers into one style of music, primarily for the sake of describing it to someone else. That is very difficult to do with the work of Mr. Garfunkel. He can perform songs from any genre with the same skill and artistry. This is another facet of his music that enables fans to have a common interest with other people. It is certainly a conversation-starter.

Other Examples of His Versatility

Art Garfunkel has collaborated with scores of other artists in addition to Paul Simon. Occasionally at the same time as with Mr. Simon, like in a trio a while back with James Taylor. There are other great examples too, look it up on the Internet and you can find them.

Unequalled Passion in His Voice

This is my personal biggest reason for my feelings. Mr. Garfunkel puts an unequalled passion into any song he sings. His music can touch even the hardest of hearts and make you feel like every note is sung just for you. That is a rare quality among artists of any of the performing arts.

What Am I Trying to Achieve With This Post?

When I feel good about something, I enjoy sharing it with other people. Perhaps I can inspire folks to listen for themselves. I love to turn others on to things I like. This is especially true of younger generations. There is nothing at all wrong with young people getting inspired to listen to older entertainers. It could be just the thing they need to perk up a bad day or to share with their peers. Not everyone will feel the same way I do about Art Garfunkel, but he can certainly be added to their favorites' list.

Where to Find the Music You Want to Hear

Whether you want to try listening to Art for yourself, or to find another artist that you will love, go onto the Internet and do a search. If you are drawing a blank on a particular musician, try searching for a genre. There are many entertainment websites for the public to tune into. No doubt you can think of one or two right off the bat. If not, a general Internet search will help you zone in on that too. Have fun discovering your new favorite artists!!!





http://shoppingdealer.com/


http://ymarryme.com/


http://dratef.net/


http://semnatv.com/


http://arabtv6.com/

feso

About feso -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :