Sunday, November 29, 2020

feso

SPECIAL POST ALERT Thank you everyone for helping me get to 1K Followers!!!! In ...

SPECIAL POST ALERT Thank you everyone for helping me get to 1K Followers!!!! In ...

SPECIAL POST ALERT🚨🚨🚨
Thank you everyone for helping me get to 1K Followers!!!!
In return for finally getting to 1,000 followers, I wanted to make a special post!

⛳This post is my life story on golf and how I got into the game!⛳

Story:📒
I first started golf when I was 3 years old. We had a couple acres of land so my dad ended giving me some plastic golf clubs and I started hitting some balls about EVERY SINGLE DAY! As my dad said "I couldn't quit". He also did tell me I would be the next Tiger Woods haha. It all got to the point where it was time to go finally hit the big boy course.....AKA the golf range!

(1st picture)
One day, My dad decided it was time to go to the golf range. Again I loved it so much, I got addicted going there. This golf range was not too far from me and I grew up hitting balls there! I was there so much, The owner one day (I believe it was the owner) came up to me and started watching me hit some balls. He was always impressed with me and my game at an early age. The owner was so impressed, He decided to do something special for me. He made me my own clubs! I actually still have them! (2nd picture) I loved going there and I still remember the range to today! It's no longer open but I still remember it.

Golf Career:⛳📒
I did not play golf in high school or in college. I played it for fun. Looking back at the days, I should of at least tried out for the high school team. I golfed until I was about 10. I got into baseball and played it for a few years and that meant less golf. I got back into golf after high school. I really never got serious again until about 2018. Having more free time compared to previous years has really made me want to take this game more serious!

Today, I still am doing my best to do just that! I'm enjoying golf as much as I ever had! Thank you all again for helping me get to 1,000 followers!👍
.
.
.
#blog #story #video #warren #sterlingheights #memories #childhoodmemories
#golfdome #golfrange #minigolf #tbt #golf #golfstory
#golfer #tigerwoods #blogger #fun #laborday #golfweekend
#heat #golfphoto #golfmichigan #metrodetroit #sports #magic #1kfollowers #instafashion #follow #golfer #menards #golfclubs




http://shoppingdealer.com/


http://ymarryme.com/


http://dratef.net/


http://semnatv.com/


http://arabtv6.com/

feso

About feso -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :